Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life through my eyes ^_^



I remember when i was younger
Life was so much easier
no problems to worry about
living life without a single doubt

But now,
Everything has changed
I feel like i am living in a cage
In a world filled with rage
Where i have to act my age

I dont want to grow up so fast
But there's no turning back
I am going toward the future
Which i'm wishing to stay in the past

Time is moving quickly
And im starting to fear
About the uncertainty of the future
And i am still standing right here

I know im only 19
And there's much more to come
I know i cant never run or escape
from all those things
But i'll try my best to appreciate life
So i wont regret later on

But life is never perfect
No matter how much i have tried
Or how much i have cried
Many things that i have wanted
I could never get

Sumtimes,
I wish i dont have a heart nor feelings
Cz its hurt once you are fall
But it seems worthless to have a heart
If you dont feel all those pain
Cz all those experience
Having value too great to be measured

But still,
I want back those years
Where memories & photographs
Are the only i have now
For remembrance

So,as time flies
My worries growing bigger in size
But no matter what
I promise myself
To always make the best out of my life

Becausei know
That life is never fair
And things may not go on my way
But i'll just have to be brave
To put the past behind me
And say to myself
Yesterday will always be yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment