Monday, November 30, 2009

2010.. It's time to change !


Last semester is the end of "main-main".Im not serious in study,i didnt do homework & i used to copy cat my friend's work.It is not like when i was in semester 1 & 2,every nite i will revised what i've learn on the day topping up with a tones of account question.But when it comes to semester 3,i feel demoralize.May be because of so many things happen in the beginning of the semester.1st,i cant adopt myself with the new roomate which i never know them before.They are all kelantanese [bukan untuk membangkitkan isu negeri].When i am with them,i feel like an alien.You know how it feel?huh! it's suck! && that's ruin my mood to study for the whole semester!
[fakta @ auta?]

Next is about my account lecturer,she's so kind && firm..She's not strict,hence it doesnt matter if i didnt do her homework.And padan lahh muka aku account sem neh dpt A-.Sebelum2 neh ta pernah dpt A- pown.Sob3.Ehhh,dont misunderstood,i didnt blame her.
What im trying to say here is i used to have a strict account lecturer before &



im lovin it (:


Moreover,i didnt coped with studies especially costing.Costing is totally differ with financial accounting & im nearly give up of studying costing.


I think that's enough & i dont want to mention the other reasons.

It will seem like i am a bad carpenter who blame his tool.

But

Now i realised.

Life will be dull if there is no difficulties

What i've experienced last semester is a process of learning about life.Luckily,my GPA for semester 3 not so bad,i guess? Btw,Thanks god.

So,this year,2010,i am going to go through 2 more semester to get my Diploma In Accountancy.Insya-Allah.. Oops! not forgotten,3 months of practical to complete the course (:

This 2 semester gonna be a bloody tough or may be a killer sem!
For me,its mean more effort.more numb3rs.more tears && more sleepless nite.
I wont repeat my previous mistake & i dont want to regret what i've done.
Like people always said


"Let bygones be bygones".


Here i am,promise to myself to put more effort on studies,no more sit at the back & talking while lecturer teaching,i will always sit in front in the class && give full concentration.

My aim for this year is not to repeat any subject && maintain GPA 3.8 above.

Pray for me (:


In this picture Khairun Nazalia [red Baju Kurung]
She is my close friend & also my biggest competitors.

Here,i am wishing you best of luck dear! Im sure the next 2 semester gonna be a stiff competition between both of us.But Let's have a win-win situation.
Sama2 maintain COPA sampai habes weyy!!

AND


I wish to have a guys as one of my competitors.It's not only im the only one who wish this but Naza too.Actually,both of us wish to have DIA guys as our competitor.

So

DIA guys! WAKE UP! And show to all of us that you can!
2010,It's time to change !


Last but not least,no matter what,i will do my best in life.
In 10 years,i hope i've become an accountant with "ACCA" title.



Thanks for reading (:
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment